Custom graphic score overlays made simple
Render a dynamic .png file that encoders, such as vMix, Telestream’s Wirecast, and Livestream Studio can use to create a real-time graphic overlay. Within LiveSportzCG, you can see all of the data that the ScoreBot is pulling out of the scoreboard and it is broken down by category, such as sport type, score, venue, team name, etc. Simply create your own custom scoreboard overlay with your teams colors and logos and drag and drop it into LiveSportzCG to bring in your very own custom scoreboard overlay.
Here are some key features of Sportzcast’s LiveSportzCG:
- 100% fully customizable graphics
- See scoreboard data coming from the scoreboard controller through the Scorebot in real-time
- Easily integrate with most production systems that can take a dynamic .png image
- LiveSportzCG can run natively on a NewTek TriCaster
Here are the minimum system requirements for Sportzcast’s LiveSportzCG:
- Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 and Windows 10
- 1.5 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor or better
- 1GB Ram
- Graphical display that is at least the minimum size of your video production. A minumum of 1280×720 is strongly suggested.
- Mircosoft .net 4.0 or above is required for operation.